There are some important provisions, which we would draw your attention to:
A. This is a website for people over 18 years of age, it is not directed at minors, and if you are under 18 years of age you must not use our site. You understand that by accessing or using this Website you may encounter content that may be deemed explicit in nature, and have adult themes and nudity, and the viewing of such content by minors is expressly prohibited.
C. WE DO NOT CONDUCT ANY BACKGROUND CHECKS, CRIMINAL CHECKS OR IDENTITY CHECKS ON ANY OF THE SITE’S USERS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR INTERACTION ON THIS WEBSITE.
D. We do not get involved in disputes between you and any other user. We do get involved however if content requires to be removed. You take full responsibility and liability for all of your content, even if it breaches a third party’s rights – you remain liable.
E. Some of the features of the Website require payment and you understand and agree to all payment terms as described herein and throughout our Website.
1. THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT
This website is operated by Floor 5, 115A Msida Valley Road, Birkirkara, BKR 9024, Malta.
You are entering into this agreement with Norfex Services Ltd.
As a large organization we are part of a group of subsidiaries with parent companies ("Group Companies") that operate some of our sites on our behalf or provide services to us to enable us to provide the Services to you. Our Group Companies are all wholly/majorly operated by us, or our parent company. Any reference herein to a Group Company means a parent or subsidiary of ours, if applicable.
You authorize us to reproduce and broadcast the information contained in your profile including your name, photograph, "chat up line", description etc. throughout all or part of our Partner Sites and our Group Companies for the purposes of delivering the Services to you and for marketing and other purposes as explained in more detail below under section 6(B) Our rights to use your content for our own purposes.
2A. OUR PROVISION OF THE SERVICES
We provide online social interaction services for users over the age of 18, through our websites and mobile applications enabling you to contact and engage in interaction with other users of our various sites and apps, including those of our Group Companies and Partner Sites (collectively our websites and apps are referred to here as the "Services"). It is intended to be a fun place to visit and it is important to us (and for you) that it remains a safe and friendly environment so you agree that you will only use our site in a manner consistent with its purpose and according to these terms.
We also reserve the right to stop offering the Services.
2B. WARRANTIES BY YOU IN USING THE SERVICES
By accessing the Website or purchasing premium services, you certify to us that:
- You have reached the age of majority where you live and that you have the legal capacity to agree to these terms;
- You own (or have permission to use) any credit card you used to purchase premium services with and have authorized us (or our authorized payment processing agent) to charge the credit card according to the membership you chose (which may include automatically recurring charges on a month-to-month basis until canceled);
- You access the Website voluntarily and for your own personal enjoyment, you will not seek to obtain commercial gain, or obtain money or other benefits from other users, fraudulently or otherwise;
- You have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity;
- Your use of the Website is not prohibited or restricted by your jurisdiction;
- You have complied and will continue to comply with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you access the Website;
- All information that you submit when you register is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information that you provide that later becomes inaccurate, misleading, or false; and
- You will not share this Website or its contents with a minor or otherwise make them available to a minor;
- You state that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and be bound by these terms and that by using our site you will not be violating any law or regulation of the country in which you reside. You are solely responsible for your compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations;
- You further state that you have not been convicted of and are not subject to any court order relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct, or harassment.
3. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OUR SERVICES
You may only use and become a registered member of our site if you are 18-years old or older (or the age of majority in the country in which you reside if that happens to be greater than 18-years old).
You can access the Services in the following ways, and by website visits or mobile applications:
(1) By visiting as a guest without registering ("Guest");
(2) By registering for the Services as a non-paying member ("Free Member"); or
(3) By registering for the Services as a member and purchasing a subscription package ("Full Member").
Throughout these terms we will make reference to Guest, Free Member and Full Member. When the clause is relevant to all members, we shall simply use the term "member" or "users" to mean all users, whether Guests, Free, or Paid.
Absent special offers, you understand that if you are not a subscriber (i.e., Full Member): (1) you will not be able to use all the features and services available on the Website; and (2) subscribers and non-subscribing members will not be able to use the Website to communicate with you. A member profile (both subscribers and non-subscribers) may remain posted on the Website even though that member is not actively using our site. You understand that although a member’s profile may be viewed, you may not (even as a subscriber) be able to use the Website to communicate with that member if he or she is not then actively using our site.
4. PAYMENTS AND CHARGES
A. GUEST ACCESS
There is no fee payable to access the Services as a Guest or as a Free Member.
However, please note that accessing the Services as a Guest or a Free Member will only give you limited access to features and areas of the Services. Full access will require you to upgrade to become a Full Member, by paying for a subscription package.
B. PAID FOR ACCESS AND FEATURES
Our services are paid for with Funds purchased through our site.
We will advise you of the charge for the Funds before you make a payment and get billed. Once we start to action your request, you will not be able to cancel it, but you may cancel the following period’s charges by changing your account (in case you have chosen such an option when you paid for your purchase). Just go to the payment page and untick the checkbox. Once cancelled, you may have to pay a different amount of Funds to rejoin the services.
B.2 Webcam and Live Chat
Our Site provides the opportunity to view models for free and to engage in a live chat with our models for a fee to be paid by Funds. We offer the opportunity to chat with our models over your mobile device or the internet. You may use Funds that you have purchased to participate in this service.
We offer you the opportunity to tip any model available through our Site. If you are especially pleased with the services a model offers you and would like to provide the model a tip, just go to the “Leave a Tip” button in that model’s profile and follow the instructions there. You will be asked to type in an amount or chose an amount from a list. You will then be asked to confirm your decision. Once confirmed, we will deduct that payment from your Funds or if you have insufficient Funds, we will charge your credit card the tip amount. Tips are not refundable under any circumstances.
B.4 Price Changes
We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time and notice of any change will be listed under our Payment Information tab.
B.5 Questions about Billing
If you have questions about a charge made to your account, please contact us prior to contacting your credit card company. You may contact us by email@example.com or telephone +44 8000517318, and explain why you dispute the charge. This will enable us to accurately and promptly assess your complaint and, where justified, credit your account with the disputed amount in a timely manner to avoid any further inconvenience to you.
B.6 Refund Policy
The billing system used by the Website or our authorized agents provides extensive credit card fraud protection measures and includes many features to protect users from accidental charges. The Website will issue refunds in its sole and absolute discretion. Requests for refunds are taken very seriously and will be carefully reviewed and considered. Only genuine requests will be considered. If there is evidence that you have made use of the website during a period of time when you claim you have not, we will not offer any form of refund. The Website does not provide cash refunds; the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer by our authorized billing agent. If an issued refund is for a recurring billing, only the most recent payment will be refunded. A refund for a recurring billing will result in an immediate cancellation of recurring service. A refund of fees for any non-recurring service(s) will result in immediate termination of access to the service(s). On issuing a refund, the Website reserves the right to add the customer to the negative databases of our associated authorized billing agents, and to any third party fraud prevention agents associated with our products. Under no circumstance will Tips be refunded.
C. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL BILLING
We operate an automatic renewal billing policy.
This means that once your initial membership period has expired, for your convenience, your membership will automatically be renewed at the same rate that you signed up for using the original payment method. For example if you pay by card, we will continue to debit this same credit card as each subscription period expires. We will only debit these repeat payments when your current payment period expires and not before.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account. You will promptly update all information to keep your billing account current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, card number, or expiration date), and you will promptly notify us if your payment method is cancelled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your name or password). If you fail to provide us any of this information, we will hold you responsible for the fees accrued under your billing account. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
To reduce the risk of fraudulent transactions, we may require some users to verify their billing account by debiting their credit or debit card a small, random amount of $0.5 to $5 (or its equivalent in local currency). Please check your bank statement for the actual debit amount of billing account verification and confirm it if needed. This amount will be refunded within 3 to 5 days after the credit card or debit card verification process is complete.
5. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
A. PERSONAL USE
Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your account or attempt to use another member's account without first obtaining their consent. You must not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
You are solely responsible for your own actions and those of anyone using your account, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you or anyone using your account, posts on your behalf; (ii) the information and content you or anyone using your account post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through the Services; and (iii) your or anyone using your account's interactions with other members through the Services.
If you have an inactive account and you attempt to create another account(s) using the same email address that already exists on our Site your old account will be automatically replaced with the new content that you upload when creating the new account.
B. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES: INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
If you register with us to use our Services, you warrant that you will:
- Provide all the information required to complete the registration forms for our Services;
- Ensure the information you provide is complete, accurate and up to date and you will promptly update all information to keep your account and billing information complete and accurate upon any change (such as change of billing address, credit card number or expiration date);
- You have not and will not access or use the Services from any place or jurisdiction where such use is prohibited or contrary to applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs of the jurisdiction in which you reside or are otherwise accessing the Website from;
- Your use of the Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs;
- If you create an account you (i) have never been convicted of a felony; and (ii) are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity or agency; and
- Only post information and content that is relevant to our users (please see below under "Restrictions on your use of the Site" for further details of the restrictions on the type of information and content you can post);
- Be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account whether by yourself or any other person using your account; and
- Only post genuine ratings of and comments on content based on your personal experience. Please note that any comments you make, if false, could be defamatory and could lead to legal proceedings being taken against you.
- We want to make sure that you do not try to confuse or mislead other usersand we have the right, although we are not obliged to, to monitor profile activity for any inconsistencies, and we further have the right to make amendments to your profile in cases where we believe the information posted is inaccurate or contradictory.
C. RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE
You agree that you will not post any content on through the Services, transmit any content to others, communicate any content, provide links to any content, or otherwise engage in any activity through the Services that, in our sole judgment:
- impersonates or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- discloses any personal or confidential information of any person or organisation without first obtaining their consent or solicits another person's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- discloses, solicits or requests personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or discloses or solicit passwords for unlawful purposes;
- contains any material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual;
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
- is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other members or other people or organisations;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, harms minors in any way (a minor being a person aged under 18) or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- is deliberately misleading or fraudulent;
- contains others' copyrighted content (such as music, videos, photographs, images etc) trademarks, patents, trade secret or other proprietary information, without first obtaining their consent;
- uses the Services for chain letters, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- advertises or solicits any member to buy or sell any products or services including but not limited to uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, affiliate marketing codes, link referral code or any other form of commercial solicitation;
- interferes or disrupts networks connected to the Services or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services (including imposing an unreasonable load on the technical infrastructure used to operate the Site);
- contains any material which may infringe or violate any third party's rights;
- violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provides material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the various governments as a foreign terrorist organisation;
- stalks or otherwise harasses another person or user or member;
- collects or stores personal data about other users or members without their consent (including, but not limited to, through the use of scripts, bots or web crawlers).
- You mustn't:
- upload, post, email, transmit, chat or otherwise disclose other users' or members' private information;
- post a profile or send a message to a user for any purpose other than to interact with other individuals online;
- delete or revise any content or material posted by any other person or entity;
- access data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach the security or authentication measures of the site without proper authorization;
- attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing or otherwise attempting to deny service to the Site or the server of any user;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- send unsolicited messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user or member without their prior express consent.
If you breach the terms of this subsection regarding the sending or posting of unsolicited bulk email, spam or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, we reserve all rights, claims and causes of action we may have, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, the right to seek statutory penalties for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
We actively encourage all users to report any breaches of these terms to us.
D. OUR RIGHTS TO REMOVE OR EDIT CONTENT
E. SECURITY OF YOUR LOGIN DETAILS
You agree that you are responsible for keeping your screen name and password for your account secret. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for third party access to your account that results from sharing your login or other account details or personal information by you or the theft or misappropriation of your screen name and password. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Services or terminate your account if we suspect an unauthorised person is attempting to access it.
F. REPORTING A BREACH OF THESE USER TERMS
G. RISKS OF USING OUR SERVICES
You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to, all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including dating. You understand that we are unable to guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information provided to you by or about other members, and that we are unable to confirm that any member is who he or she claims to be.
You acknowledge that we have no liability in respect of other members of the Services, or any party who contacts you through the Services. We do not conduct criminal or any other background checks on any member in any territory and you should exercise caution.
You understand that we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Services or as to the conduct of such individuals. You further understand that we make no guarantees or warranties as to the number or frequency of matches made available to you through the Services.
I. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
J. MEMBERS OUTSIDE THE EEA
K. BACKGROUND AND CRIMINAL CHECKS OF USERS
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website. You understand that we do not in any way: (1) monitor the activity of our members either offline or online; (2) screen or interview our members; (3) inquire into the background of our members (including conducting criminal background checks); or (4) attempt to verify the accuracy or statements made by members. We make no representations or warranties about the conduct of members or those acting on their behalf. You will take reasonable precautions in all communications, meetings, or interactions with other members of the Website, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You should not divulge personal or financial information to strangers.
6. OUR RIGHTS
A. OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
B. TO USE YOUR CONTENT FOR OUR OWN PURPOSES
By posting information or content including but not limited to copyrighted content, name and likeness and photographs to your profile pages or any public area of the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to us, our Partner Sites and Group Companies, a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide licence to use, copy, publish, display, reformat, translate and distribute, and broadcast, such information or content and to grant and authorise sub-licences of the same. You further waive any moral or potential infringements rights you may have in any such information or content. We may further We may assign or sublicense the above license to our affiliates and successors without any further approval by you.
Specifically please note that we may use any of your content, including your photographs, for the purposes of advertising or publicity. If you do not wish us to do this, please contact us.
С. TRANSFER OF PROFILE DATA FOR RE-BRANDING AND OTHER CORPORATE ACTIVITIES
7. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
By submitting content to our site, you are certifying that you are the exclusive author and owner of that content (and that our use will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights) and you agree that you waive any moral rights relating to that content (including the right to be identified as the author). We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy or any other law.
We have in place procedures for handling claims that content displayed on any of our Group Companies sites infringes a third party's copyright. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, as amended (""DMCA""), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to our Designated Agent specified in the Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement (link). ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
(A) TERM AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion.
Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal period of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then current non-promotional subscription rate in accordance with the Automatic Renewal Billing process explained in these terms.
Please note that you must terminate your subscription prior to the end of the subscription period for which you have paid to avoid being charged for the next subscription period. To change or terminate your subscription at any time, please follow the subscription cancellation procedure described in the Help section. Either you, or us, may terminate your user account at any time and for any reason by sending notice to the other.
(B) YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL AT ANY TIME
You may cancel your subscription and membership (free and paid) by visiting the ""My Account"" section of the site that you are a member of, and following the relevant link to Remove Your Account.
Alternatively, you may cancel your registration or subscription at any time by giving us notice of your wish to cancel by telephone or email:
tel: +44 8000517318
When emailing us you must include your profile information (screenname and email address) in order that we can verify that you are in fact the account holder authorised to amend the account.
Our postal address is:
Floor 5, 115A Msida Valley Road, Birkirkara, BKR 9024, Malta
Please be aware that any notice of intention to cancel shall take effect upon receipt by us. It is a breach of these terms and conditions to provide your account details to any other person or third party company. Therefore, only cancellations requested by you as a genuine user of the Services will be effective. A cancellation initiated by any other party or entity, will not be considered a valid cancellation and you will continue to be charged.
(C) 14 DAY CANCELLATION RIGHT (FOR UK RESIDENTS)
By creating an account with paid for services, you expressly agree to us providing the Services to you immediately upon payment by you. Any use of the service thereafter by you would limit the amount you will be entitled to later receive should you cancel within 14 days.
For avoidance of doubt, Use of the Services in respect of this cancellation right means sending any communication to another user, actively conducting searches of user profiles, viewing photos of other members, or making changes to your profile including your photographs and other publicly visible profile information, or updating or amending any account settings or preferences (unless such settings e.g. email address were inputted incorrectly at sign up and you are seeking to simply amend these entries to be more accurate records).
You can contact us through your Account, by email or by telephone to cancel on the basis of this statutory right.
(D) OUR CUSTOMER COMPLAINT POLICY
9. LEGAL DISCLAIMERS, WARRANTIES & INDEMNITIES
A. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
We do not make or grant (and hereby exclude) any warranties, representations, conditions or terms of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Services (including all information contained therein), including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
We do not warrant that your use of the Services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Services will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty, representation, condition or other term is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Services. The site and our services are provide on an ""as is"" and ""as available"" basis. You are responsible for making all the necessary arrangements to ensure you can access the site (including Internet provider and mobile Internet provider fees and, any other charges associated with that access). We will not be held responsible for any reduced functionality you may encounter because of or in connection with accessing the site through mobile services or any similar service currently known or developed in the future.
You assume the entire risk for satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort. We make no warranty that the Website or any content will meet your needs or requirements. We disclaim all warranties—express, statutory, or implied—including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, title, exclusivity, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, and warranties that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that content loss will not occur. There are no warranties of any kind that extend beyond the face of these terms or that arise because of course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade. The Website may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Website or its services. We do not warrant the reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not: (i) warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Services, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on the Services, provided through the Services, or transmitted to or by any Guests, Free Members or Full Members.
B. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or relating, directly or indirectly, to the use or inability to use the Services, including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of corruption of data or programs, loss of goodwill and loss of anticipated savings, even if we know or have been advised of the possibility of such loss arising.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we be liable for any claims, losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Services, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other claims, losses or damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of the Services. This includes and is not limited to any claims, losses or damages arising from the conduct of members who have registered under false pretences or who attempt to defraud or harm you.
We reserve the right, at our own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree to provide us with full co-operation if we choose to exercise this right.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT, GOVERNING LAW AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
A. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
B. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
C. CLASS ACTION WAIVER
IN ANY DISPUTE, NEITHER YOU NOR ANY OTHER PERSON SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER AFFILIATES OR PERSONS, OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS ACTION OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.
D. CONSUMER RIGHTS INFORMATION - CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
This provision applies only to California residents. In compliance with Section 1789 of the California Civil Code, please note the following: Norfex Services Ltd, Floor 5, 115A Msida Valley Road, Birkirkara, BKR 9024, Malta, firstname.lastname@example.org
Users who wish to gain access to the members-only section of the Website must be a member in good standing. We post the current membership fees for the Website before the registration page for the Website. We reserve the right to change the membership fees. You may contact us using our ""Contact Us"" page to resolve any billing disputes or to receive further information about the Website.
E. COMPLAINTS - CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
You may contact in writing the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.